BUNDLE OFFER!: IELTS Essay Writing Complete Guide: Writing Task 2
You’ll get 7 Ebook PDF downloads (with a total of over 100 pages) will help you to prepare for a high band score in the IELTS Writing Task 2 exam.
Prepare to Achieve a Band Score of 7+
IMPROVE YOUR IELTS RESULTS WITH OVER 100 FREE RESOURCES AND STUDY MATERIALS.
DISCOVER HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR IELTS RESULTS
- 100 % Free study materials that will help you to prepare for the IELTS Test.
- No registration needed.
- Over 100 free resources available.
- Tasks and exercises showing you the core elements needed to get a 7 or above on the IELTS test.
- Comprehensive information on all areas of IELTS, including Writing, Speaking, Reading, and Listening.
- Materials written and prepared for you by ex-IELTS examiners and experienced UK native IELTS teachers.
- Prepare for your IELTS Test from home.
- Look at IELTS writing from past students and learn from high scoring essays.
Improve Your Ielts Results With Over 100 Free Resources And Study Materials.
IELTS FOR NURSES AND DOCTORS
Are you a nurse or doctor who wants to move to the UK? Do you need to improve your band score?
JOIN THE IELTS ACHIEVE ACADEMY
BEGIN YOUR IELTS PREPARATION WITH US AND SEE YOUR BAND SCORE IMPROVE
Join the IELTS Achieve Academy today and see how our teaching team can help you to achieve your goal of passing the IELTS Test.
There are many options available including an essay correction service and helpful ebooks you can download.
Our highly experienced UK native IELTS teachers and ex-examiners are here to help you to make your dream of working in the UK a reality.
START YOUR FREE IELTS TRAINING NOW
100% FREE IELTS MATERIALS ONLINE
Our Happiest Students
“Hi, I just wanted to message you to tell you that I got an overall score of band 8 on my IELTS test. In writing, I got a 7 and I couldn’t have done it without your help and guidance. You really helped me to know the structures and what I needed for a band score 7. I’m moving to the UK soon to start my new job. “
Lena, a nurse from Poland
“Hi Ms Maggie, how are you? I wanted to thank you so much for helping me prepare for the IELTS exam. I got an OBS of 7.5 and my writing was a 7! 🙂 Thanks so much for your help and motivation! God Bless! ”
Mae, a nurse from the Philippines
” Without your help, I would not have been able to pass this exam. The writing and speaking were so hard for me in the beginning. I enjoyed our lessons and was so happy that you could work around my schedule. I am now going to expand my business and open a private practice in London.”